Sunday, March 29, 2015

Fight of the Living Dead Releases First Trailer




Apparently, LARPing is the final frontier when it comes to reality TV. The first trailer for Fight of the Living Dead was released today, and it looks… interesting.
Fight of the Living Dead, an 11-episode reality competition show that debuted March 22nd on ConTV, asks its contestants (um, survivors) to find the antidote to the zombie virus, all while keeping from being bitten by the zombie hordes. It’s got a decent pedigree: their effects supervisor is Tommy Pietch of Face Off, and their stunt coordinator is Chris Carnel of Winter Soldier. Plus, they have about 200 extras playing zombies.

And yet, I’m not sure how crazy I am about this show. I started watching The Quest back when that was on, and I was SO INTO IT… for the first four or five episodes. And then I lost interest. I realized that, while I liked the ideaof the show – and totally wanted to be in it and play – LARPing isn’t exactly the kind of thing I want to watchother people do without participating. To me, LARPing isn’t a spectator sport.
What do you all think? Would you watch Fight of the Living Dead?


~themarysue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment