Sunday, June 30, 2013

'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Spoilers, Episode 1 Premiere: The Death of Rick Grimes?


As season 4 gets closer for "The Walking Dead" , fans are outraged about the news that Rick Grimes may be killed off and his son Carl will be the main focus.
"The Walking Dead" comic book writer Robert Kirkman revealed that killing Rick Grimes (played by Andrew Lincoln) is not an issue, or any other character for that.
"We've been saying that no one is safe on this show, and I wouldn't rule out seeing the death of Rick Grimes at almost any point," Kirkman revealed while talking to fans on an AMC blog.
He also hinted one of season 4's central plot is actually going to be the relationship between Rick and Carl Grimes (played by Chandler Riggs), according to Enstarz.
"I will say that the dynamic between Rick and Carl is going to be a central focus of the season, and it is going to change in some startling and interesting ways."
CarterMatt.com said that fans would be shocked if Rick died, and " we see a Daryl death met with anger and a Glenn / Maggie death with hopelessness."
And they are definitely shocked, if not outraged by the disturbing news of the popular character. Most are even saying that they would stop watching the show if it happens.
Here's what some of them had to say in our comment sections:
"I will be very disappointed if Rick is killed off. Yes, he was a little looney and unlikable throughout season 3 but he is still the heart of the show."
"Killing Rick?!! You got to be kiddin me!! That will be the end of Walking Dead altogether."
"Kill Rick and you will lose a big part of your 12+ million viewers including me."
"If they kill Carl rick or derryl I'm out like I could barely handle merryl's death."
"You can't just kill Rick. Just cut off his arm. I would rather see Carl die."
"You kill off Rick, you kill me as a viewer."
"I will hate it if Rick dies! He's the main character, like the MAIN, main character! To be honest, I'd be annoyed and probably wouldn't watch it anymore."
"If they kill Rick its over like. wtf the show should follow the comics at least a little bit more. Rick dies we Riot same thing goes for Daryl."
"I will not watch the series if rick is killed off. You would have to be a stupid to get rid of what works."



~fashionnstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment