Wednesday, September 26, 2012


The complete Walking Dead comic 
for those that can't wait for season 3 to air in a few weeks



While I am not a twelve year-old Japanese boy or one of those fat guys with a beard that argues on forums about who would win in a fight between Batman and Manbat, I recently bought the Walking Dead comic on Amazon because I like the television series.
As I was bored yesterday at work, instead of writing copy for a sales brochure on home guttering that a client was expecting by 10am today, I scanned in the entire comic and have posted it below.
There are a couple of minor differences in the script between the Walking Dead comic and the television series, but the comic (released eight years before the television adaptation) does cover pretty much everything that happens in the first, second, and upcoming third and final series:


The Walking Dead Comic






































~27bslash6.com

No comments:

Post a Comment