Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Zombies Gone Wild (2007)

Zombies Gone Wild DVD

Director: G. R. aka Gary Roberts
Writer:  G. R. aka Gary Roberts
Synopsis: Raging hormones send three horny guys on an impromptu spring break trip to meet girls. But when the guys start talking to some mysterious cuties who suddenly turn into zombies, the dudes realize they have bigger things to worry about than getting lucky. 


I am going to forego my regular review format, as I find that it isn't necessary.

No comments from me regarding actors, production or special effects.

Just know that this movie is one of the BIGGEST pieces of crap to have ever graced a DVD. There simply is NO reason to watch this movie. Everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) about this movie is complete and utter garbage. An insult to the genre. Even the director / writer was embarrassed by it and only used his initials (I found his name through many travels the the wonderful world of the internet). You would be better off to just stare at a blank t.v. screen for 102 minutes. 


Seriously.

RATING: 0 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment