Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Kickstarter Project: A Zombie ArtBook Featuring You as a Zombie!




Zombies!

You know those people who are totally into this whole zombie trend?  I am one of those people!  I love zombies so much that I started drawing people as zombies!  If you ever wanted to see yourself as a zombie or want to get a really cool new profile pic, then please contribute to my campaign!
I will revise until you are happy. If you want a head removed, or an arm put back on, all you have to do is ask :)
I will list every contributor in the dedication of the ArtBook!
*I do not draw children as Zombies so please don't ask if you want your baby/toddler/infant Zombified. If you want a teenager, that's OK.
The proceeds from this campaign will go towards creating an art book of all of the drawings I have made previously and for this campaign!
Sample Book - Not the Final Product!
Sample Book - Not the Final Product!
You choose the card for your Zombie!  Each deck will be unique!
You choose the card for your Zombie! Each deck will be unique!
The phone cases can be customized with different background colors.  I will send you an image before placing the final order:
iPhone 5/6, Samsung Galaxy S4/5/6, Kindle Fire, Galaxy Note 4, iPad 2/3, or iPod Touch 4/5
iPhone 5/6, Samsung Galaxy S4/5/6, Kindle Fire, Galaxy Note 4, iPad 2/3, or iPod Touch 4/5
Converting images to vector makes them look great when enlarged for printing on T-Shirts and other media.
Converting images to vector makes them look great when enlarged for printing on T-Shirts and other media.
If the campaign reaches 200%, I will send everyone a copy of the ArtBook!
If the campaign reaches 200%, I will send everyone a copy of the ArtBook!

Risks and challenges

My only risk in completing this campaign is making sure that each and every contributor is 100% satisfied with their drawings! Other than that, I just have to make sure I can finish in time, but I don't believe that will be a problem.
I have given myself until August to finish the project, but will begin work as soon as the campaign ends so you will likely get your rewards sooner.

For more info or to make a pledge, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment