Friday, June 15, 2012


Will Smith Not Yet Ready for Involvement in 'I Am Legend 2' Sequel?


A few months back the word on the movie street was that Will Smith was all ramped up to produce and star in post-apocalyptic sequel 'I Am Legend 2'. But according to BBC news it doesn't appear that the 'Men in Black III' actor is particularly involved at this stage. Arash Amel is currently penning the script which it appears that Smith himself hasn't yet clapped eyes on but in his brief statement he mentions that he doesn't want to become the sequel guy. And what with the recent release of 'MIB3' amongst other rumoured sequels in the pipeline such as 'Hancock 2', 'I, Robot 2', 'Bad Boys 3' perhaps Smith should bypass another repeat performance. Of course if Smith did return no-one can be certain as to what capacity it would be in due to the demise of his character in the first movie. So, prequel perhaps? Or maybe flashbacks. Check out what Smith has to say on the subject of the sequel below.
"Producers are working on it. I’m not actually. If it’s great, I’m into it,” Smith told the BBC.  “I don’t want to be the sequel guy. I figure I’ve got about six or seven more years where I can run and jump a little bit and then I’m going butt and gut for the rest of my career. Butt and gut."



No comments:

Post a Comment