Tuesday, October 9, 2012


No Sequel For '28 Days Later'




Dread Central interviewed Alex Garland and asked him the following:
Dread Central: Since this is my last question and I'm such a huge fan of the original film and the sequel, I wanted to ask you whether or not there's any chance that fans will ever see the rumored about third 28 Weeks movie? I know there was talk about it some time ago, but then it just sort of disappeared. 
Alex Garland: Thank you so much; I'm still so proud of 28 Days Later and how well it's been received over the years so I appreciate that. But in regards to another movie, no- there are no plans for a 28 Months Later or whatever they were calling it. This is a series I've always been heavily involved with between the original and the sequel so if there were plans for another movie, I would absolutely know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment