Thursday, December 13, 2012

TIRED DURING THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE? TRY AN ENERGY DRINK!


All of these are legitimate drinks! They pretty much contain the same ingredients to help you get through the day on the run from the undead. (Although, I would just stock up on Mountain Dew myself)(Mmm...Mountain Dew...)

Of course, if you're on the grab-n-go during the days of the dead, ya can't be too picky.

But, if you are packing your bags now in anticipation, I would suggest you shop around. For example, the "Zombie Survival Can." The first place I saw it, the list price was $9.99. (Ouch!) However, a little search on the wonderful, World, Wide Web, I found the same drink going for...are you ready? A whopping $1.98!!

Clearly, some places will be gouging us as we plan for the end. 

Gotta love the system!

No comments:

Post a Comment