Friday, September 27, 2013

Check Out This Deal On The Walking Dead Season 3 Limited Edition [Blu-ray] Set!



I'm sure a lot of you (myself included) really wanted this set mainly for the oh-so-freakin'-cool zombie aquarium that was seen in the Governor's office this past season on 'The Walking Dead.' But alas, the hefty price tag put this out of reach for a lot of people. (I personally had to save up a lot of lunch money and eat off the dollar menu!)

Well. thanks to online retailer Amazon.com, here's a chance to get this beauty for over a third off the original price!

Amazon has this set on sale for $94.96, which is a whopping $55.03 off of the original price of $149.99!

While I admit that it still is a tad expensive, I feel at this price that it should become more attainable for a lot of people.

If I see a lower, better price somewhere else, I will let you know!

Order here!


No comments:

Post a Comment