Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Z is for (what else?) Zombie - Blogging From A To Z Challenge 2014






Z is for (what else?) Zombie - Blogging From A To Z Challenge 2014



To celebrate the letter "Z" and the last day of the contest, I have chosen zombies for my final topic!

I could go on and on regarding zombies (running, walkers, able to use weapons or not, able to think, etc., etc.) so instead, I decided to share three of my favorite zombies.


The first one is from 'Tales from the Crypt' 1972. His name is 'Arthur Grimsdyke.'



My second one is from 'Creepshow.' His name is 'Nathan Grantham.'



And lastly, this one if from 'Zombie.' (AKA 'Zombi 2' and a hundred more different titles.)


As you may have noticed, I prefer my zombies a little more gruesome in appearance than a lot of the more current low budget fare. I'm not saying that "bloodied, white faced, black eyed" zombies are bad, I just like mine rotted!



No comments:

Post a Comment