Friday, June 26, 2015

Mimi Rogers Joins ‘Ash vs Evil Dead’




The list of familiar names jumping into the TV adaptation of the “Evil Dead” series continues to grow as a new actress has joined Ash Williams and his cast of cohorts.
THR has learned that Mimi Rogers will star along side Bruce Campbell in the upcoming Starz series “Ash vs Evil Dead.”  Mimi will be playing “Suzy Maxwell, a woman who is reunited with her family and several uninvited guests after a freak accident. Suzy is the mother of Kelly (series regular Dana DeLorenzo), a moody wild child trying to outrun her past.”
Rogers will join a cast that already includes Lucy Lawless, Jill Marie, Ray Santiago, and Dana Delorenzo.  The first episode will be directed by Sam Raimi.  The 10-episode series is expected to debut this Fall.



~horror-movies.ca

1 comment:

  1. I just wrote a about how I met the snickering man who lives behind the dumpster, Mary with the prosthetic legs 12 inches to long, me covered in jumping cholla, me spinning it off, friend d hitting me with a stick, the foggy night, the weird South African security guard, Mary lurching silently towards us, that I collect couch legs and the booty text I just got and am ignoring and I deleted it on accident.

    ReplyDelete