Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Free zombie short story from zombie author William Esmont!




Straight from my editor's hands to yours, it's my latest short story, Coop. Set in the same universe as the Elements of the Undead series, Coop is an intense study of the dynamic between a retired couple living in rural Virginia during the uprising. It's the perfect length for reading during a break at work or before you drift off to sleep at night!

I've posted ePub, Kindle, and PDF copies on Google Drive. Please grab a copy, and if you enjoy it, tell a friend, and feel free to share to your heart's content! The link will be live until late Sunday evening, when I'll take it down and begin the process of uploading the files to Amazon, etc. As always, if you like it, I'd love to hear about it :) If you hate it, you can tell me that too.

Get it here!

-William



No comments:

Post a Comment